Joint pain relief in South Denver
Joint pain is a common complaint and can prevent you from performing simple, everyday activities. Whether you’re suffering from aching hips, knees or shoulders, the experienced orthopedic team at Sky Ridge provides expert treatment to help you regain full mobility and move without pain.
The Sky Ridge Spine and Total Joint Center provides:
- A comprehensive team of caring specialists who will provide you with personalized care
- Fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeons
- The best recovery environment in Denver and Colorado
- The most advanced technology, including minimally invasive surgery
- 48-hour access to an appointment with a specialist
- A state-of-the-art facility with a private entrance
Call us at (720) 225-5DOC to find a orthopedic surgeon.
Common causes of joint pain
- Disease, such as lupus or Lyme disease
- Injuries, such as sprains or strains
Treatment for joint pain
The approach to care depends on the cause of your joint pain. For example, minor injuries can generally be helped with physical therapy while arthritis-related conditions may be relieved with medication. However, if the cause is more severe—stemming from disease of the bone, ligament or cartilage—your orthopedic specialist may recommend surgery.