Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy
Specialized Care for Complete Recovery
The Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Center at Sky Ridge Medical Center provides specialized one-on-one attention and personal care to our patients, both adults and children. We believe in a wellness approach to patient care in which our therapists' role is to help patients help themselves with their recovery.
Physical and Occupational Therapy at Sky Ridge
Our trained therapists provide the following services at our Sports Medicine/Rehabilitation Center. Our focus is on improving conditions and helping get patients back to everyday activities as quickly as possible.
- Sports medicine and pre- and post-operative joint replacement rehabilitation and education
- Pre- and post-operative spine rehabilitation and education
- Auto- and work-related injuries
- Hand therapy
- Therapeutic exercise and modalities
- Manual therapy
- Education in injury prevention
- Biomedical/orthotics evaluation
Sky Ridge Rehabilitation Therapies
Ten Surprising Ways You're Working Out Every Day
Household chores aren’t always fun, but things like mopping and washing dishes can burn #calories. Read about the ten surprising ways you're working out every day that features our physical therapist, Elizabeth Kevil and was featured on Doctor Oz!