Fighting Cancer Together
Sky Ridge Medical Center is home to the Sarah Cannon Cancer Network of Excellence, and we are:
- Bringing greater access to cutting-edge therapies for patients
- Building centers of excellence with our physicians and staff
- Easing the burden of the cancer journey for all patients through new nurse navigation programs, assisting the patient through his or her experience
- Implementing physician-led and patient-centric integrated care programs
- Monitoring quality and outcomes to improve patient care
Sarah Cannon is the cancer service line of Sky Ridge Medical Center parent company, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), and is recognized for advancing science and transforming care in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
By joining the Sarah Cannon Cancer Network of Excellence, Sky Ridge Medical Center is bringing even more cutting-edge cancer care services closer to our patients and their families. This collaboration means you’ll have even greater access to one of the world’s leading teams of cancer specialists, breakthrough researchers, and compassionate caregivers right here. So, shoulder to shoulder, we can fight this battle together.
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE
Sarah Cannon Research Institute at HealthONE is determined to make a difference in our patients' lives. As a member of Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), we are part of a network that has conducted community-based clinical trails for more than 20 years and has administered more than 150 first-in-man clinical trails to date. SCRI has held a leadership role in approximately 80% of approved cancer therapies in the last three years and partners with hundreds of cancer experts engaged in clinical research across the United States and United Kingdom.
Clinical Trial Information Request
Get information about active trials by calling askSARAH at the Sarah Cannon Research Institute at 1-877-691-7274.