Board-Certified Radiation Oncologists using the Latest Technology
For many patients, their treatment plan will include radiation therapy—the use of high-energy X-ray to damage and destroy cancer cells.
Unique to the comprehensive Sky Ridge Cancer Center is our on-site Radiation Oncology Program.
At Sky Ridge, we use state-of-the-art technology in a soothing, healing environment overlooking our Healing Garden. Our team prides themselves on always remaining focused on our patients' needs — patient care is our number one priority!
Advanced Radiation Technology at Sky Ridge
- 100% CT-based treatment planning
- A full range of immobilization devices for improved reproducibility
- Capable of merging with diagnostic CT, MRI and PET scans
- Complimentary massage services for all Radiation Oncology patients
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) & Conformal 3D Radiation Therapy
- Linear accelerator (LINAC) treatment machine (pictured at right)
Contact Radiation Oncology at Sky Ridge by calling
Radiation Oncology Medical Director
Since November 2008, Dr. Charles Mateskon has been leading Radiation Oncology at Sky Ridge.
Using the most advanced radiation technologies, Dr. Mateskon treats a wide array of cancer types, including: breast, lung, colon, lymphoma, head and neck, dermatological cancers and many more.