Resources for Cancer Patients
Sky Ridge has partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide a Cancer Resource Center for survivors, family members and friends in south metro Denver.
At the Sky Ridge Cancer Center, our comprehensive care goes beyond diagnosis and treatment. To help throughout the cancer journey, we offer assistance for patients and their families.
Cancer Resource Center
The Sky Ridge Cancer Resource Center is located in the Aspen Building, which is adjacent to the main hospital.
Available services include:
- Access to the latest information about tests, treatments and clinical trials
- Provide information about local community support resources
- Offer wigs, scarves and hats to clients who have lost their hair or are in need of head coverings
- Make appointments for mastectomy bra fittings
- Provide patients with a Personal Health Manager to organize all of the information you receive from your healthcare provider
Our Cancer Resource Center is open from 10:00am to 2:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please come by for a visit and to let our trained volunteers assist you in learning more and accessing community resources. For more information, please call us at (720) 225-4203.
Support Groups & Complementary Therapies
Breast Cancer Support Group
Join a group of breast cancer survivors, newly diagnosed p[atients, Sky Ridge team members and community partners to provide you with support, compassion and information during your journey to recovery. Third Tuesday of each month, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. in Boardroom on the Garden Level at Sky Ridge.
This Ovarian Cancer Support Group meets in the Sky Ridge Cancer Center Conference Room, at Sky Ridge Medical Center the second Wednesday of each month, from 11:30am to 1:00pm. Please feel free to bring a snack, questions and your hopes and fears.
Complementary therapies are intended to work in conjunction with your treatment plan. These options may provide relief from physical and emotional pain for cancer patients.