Comprehensive Weight-Loss Surgery Program
At the Bariatric Surgery Center Denver, we recognize that sometimes our body weight is beyond our control. To help severely overweight patients reach healthy weights, we offer five different types of weight-loss surgery – a recognized safe and effective treatment for weight-related health conditions.
Under the guidance of top bariatric surgeon, Dr. Frank H. Chae, Sky Ridge's Bariatric Surgery Center provides the medical treatment and support that you need to reach your weight-loss goals. Dr. Chae and his team know that results vary, so they will create a personalized treatment plan just for you. Dr. Chae's patients come from throughout Denver and Colorado, and they have lost more than 80,000 pounds – changing their lives...forever.
Why you should choose Sky Ridge Medical Center:
- We have a comprehensive team of caring specialists that can provide you with care before, during and after your weight-loss journey.
- Our highly experienced, board-certified bariatric surgeon - learn More about Dr. Frank H. Chae.
- We are a designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Bariatric Surgery, which signifies that we met the nationally established quality-focused criteria that emphasizes patient safety and outcomes.
- Our facility is a Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accredited Quality Improvement Program - a designation for programs that practice safe, high-quality care, ensuring the best outcomes for patients.
- Our comprehensive weight-loss program includes FREE weight-loss consultations with Weight Management Consultants, free monthly educational seminars: group & private sessions available, free nutritional & exercise tips and post-surgery support group.
Teen obesity weight-loss program
Childhood obesity in the United States has grown considerably in recent years, with 16 to 33 percent of children and adolescents now considered obese.
That's why the Bariatric Surgery Center at Sky Ridge created the new Teen Obesity Weight-Loss Program. We have developed a comprehensive medical and surgical program that will provide nutrition, exercise, and psychological counseling with the goal of giving your child the skills to reach and maintain a healthy weight for life.
In addition to surgery, we also offer a comprehensive, medical, weight-loss management program for teens who may not qualify for surgery, but still need to improve weight and overall health.
In the kitchen
After surgery, maintaining a healthy diet is essential. Patients must do their part by restricting high-calorie foods, avoiding sugar, snacks and fats, and by strictly following the guidelines set by their program. Try these healthy menu choices as part of a well-balanced diet.
Love is in the air! Special night for two menu with Bruschetta, Glazed Chicken, Crumb-Topped Green Beans and Chocolate Mousse
Meals Out: When dining out at a restaurant, keep these simple tips in mind for healthier eating
Football & Other Sporting Events: Healthy recipes, including Chili Bows, Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip, Seven Layer Salad, Spicy Berry Cider, and Tortilla Dessert Cups