Our Spine & Total Joint Center
At Sky Ridge Medical Center, we perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado. The Spine & Total Joint Center is a 60,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility that incorporates the vision of the state's leading neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons as well as the hospital's clinical team.
Take a virtual tour of our Spine & Total Joint Center!
Why you want to choose the Sky Ridge Spine & Total Joint Center:
- We have a comprehensive team of caring specialists who will provide you with personalized care before, during and after your surgery.
- We perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado.
- Experienced, fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons.
- The best recovery environment in Denver and Colorado.
- The most advanced technology, including minimally invasive surgery.
- 48 hour access to an appointment with a specialist.
- Spine Surgery with the Mazor X™
- State-of-the-art facility with a private entrance.
Spine, back & neck services
It is important for patients to learn as much as they can about their condition so they can make informed choices related to treatment. Listed below are links to Web sites that may provide you with additional information:
We offer a Spine Surgery Pre-Op Class. However, if you're unable to attend our in-person class, you can also view our summary video online.
Second Opinions Make A Difference
For a year and a half, intense pain in her ankles had robbed Betty Golden of her time on the “greens,” enjoying her golf passion with her husband and friends during their supposed golden years. The always-active retired sales executive had gone from regular golf and Pilates to sometimes crawling...