TianChu Shih, DOInternal Medicine
Dr. Shih believes in holistic Medicine and is versatile in all aspects of Internal Medicine, especially in Cardiovascular diseases, based on current standards and guidelines, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment. She is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Cardiology and has been a solo cardiologist/internist for the past 12 years in Aurora, Illinois.
Individualized holistic approach to treat each patient with care and respect.
- Internal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: National Taiwan University - 1980
- Residency: Bostford General Hospital - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine - 1995
- Internship: Bostford General Hospital - 1996
- Fellowship: Loyola University Medical Center - 2001
- Sky Ridge Medical Center