Shiraj Sen, MD, PhDMedical Oncology
His research has been published extensively, including first author publications the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Annals of Oncology, and The Journal of Clinical Oncology: Precision Oncology, and Dr. Sen has delivered more than 20 presentations at national and international conferences.
Our goal is to help improve access to clinical trials here in Colorado, so that patients don’t have to travel far from home to get access to the most promising new treatments.
- Medical Oncology - Primary
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Texas at Austin - 1997
- Graduate Degree: University of Texas at Houston Medical School - 2001
- Internship: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - 2002
- Residency: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center - 2004
- Fellowship: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center - 2008
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Sarah Cannon
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center