Myriam M Lallinger, MDNephrology
Dr. Lallinger is Board certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Society of Nephrology. She is interested in all aspects of Nephrology and strongly believes in the importance of education for improving kidney health and patient well-being.
She is passionate about volunteer work and runs marathons for Doctors without Borders when needed. In her free time she and her husband enjoy the beautiful outdoors of Colorado together and traveling.
Dr. Lallinger sees patients at our Aurora location.
We believe in caring for a person, not just treating kidneys
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Charite-Univeritaetsmedizin Berlin - 2009
- Internship: Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital - 2011
- Residency: Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital - 2013
- Fellowship: RUSH University Medical Center - 2015
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center