Jennifer M Grin, MDOphthalmology
Dr. Grin first came to Colorado to complete her medical internship at Saint Joseph’s hospital in Denver in 1997 and developed an interest in high altitude medicine. In 1999 she joined a select group of physicians and researchers on the Yale University/NASA Everest Extreme Expedition to study effects of high altitude physiology at the Base Camp of Mount Everest. The team collected data on climbers and fellow researchers compensatory responses to hypoxia. Medical clinics and humanitarian efforts were also part of the group’s efforts.
Dr. Grin utilizes the latest medical technology and techniques to provide the highest level of care and with her highly trained, trusted team, continue to bring compassionate and quality care to all.
Accepts most insurance. Contact your insurance provider for coverage information
Lasik Eye Surgery
- Ophthalmology - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Female
- Internship: St Joseph Hospital - 1998
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - University of Connecticut School of Medicine - 1997
- Residency: Yale New Haven Hospital - 2001
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center