Bruce J Fisch, MDNephrology
Dr. Fisch is a past-President of the National Kidney Foundation of Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, has lectured across the U.S. and Europe, and has published many papers and book chapters on chronic kidney disease, dialysis, and the use of computers in healthcare.
Highlands Ranch has been his home for 20 years and he always strives to cultivate those roots in the community. Aside from serving on guiding committees at local Douglas County hospitals, he continues to coach competitive youth league baseball with an emphasis on preparing kids to play high school sports. His wife teaches martial arts, women’s self-defense, and archery, and his children are also involved in fitness and health, the eldest going to medical school like dad.
Dr. Fisch sees patients at our Lone Tree location.
We believe in caring for a person not just treating kidneys.
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Residency: St Joseph Hospital - 1993
- Graduate Degree: University of Colorado School of Medicine - 1990
- Fellowship: University of Colorado School of Medicine - 1996
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center