Brian J Fangman, DDSDentistry, Oral Surgery
What Dr. Fangman enjoys most about his job is being able to make an uncomfortable situation pleasant and fulfilling for patients in need! Today, he and his wife Lilian have twin sons. In his spare time, the doctor enjoys cycling with his family. He is also fluent in Spanish and regularly volunteers both here in Denver and on mission trips to other countries in order to provide cleft lip and palate surgery to young patients in need.
- Dentistry, Oral Surgery - Primary
- Graduate Degree: Ohio State University - 2003
- Graduate Degree: Ohio State University College of Dentistry - 2007
- Residency: Nassau University Medical Center - 2011
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Sky Ridge Medical Center