Parking at Sky Ridge
Parking is available for patients and visitors at Sky Ridge at the following locations:
- The main entrance of the hospital
- The entrance of the Emergency Department
- The east side of the campus for our Spine & Total Joint Center, Cancer Center and Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- The north side of campus in our parking garage
Valet Services at Sky Ridge
Complimentary valet parking is available. Simply drive to the entrance of the hospital or building you are visiting, and our valets will be glad to assist you.
Valet Hours, Monday through Friday:
- Main Entrance — 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Aspen Entrance — 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Conifer Entrance — 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Women's Hospital — 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sky Ridge offers an RV power hookup in our far south parking lot. To reserve a spot, please call Levi Friedly at (720) 225-6337.
Bus service is available to the Sky Ridge campus. RTD provides a route that stops directly at Sky Ridge: the 403 route from north and west.
The 403 route stops at the Lincoln Light Rail Station, located a mile north of the Sky Ridge Campus. Additional information and trip planning are available at the RTD Website. or by calling (303) 299-6000.