Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together water, vinegar, and honey.
- Place apricots and raisins in a small to medium baking dish and then add vinegar mixture. Bake for about 20 minutes. Use a slotted spoon and transfer the apricots and raisins to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Pour the balsamic liquid into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until liquid is reduced to about 1/3 cup. Pour liquid over apricots and raisins and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork with salt and pepper. Add to skillet and sear until browned on all sides.
- Transfer pork to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 160˚ F.
- Remove and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with the apricots/raisins and balsamic sauce.