You may have some changes in your period. Let your doctor if you have:
- Pads and tampons are repeatedly soaked with blood. They need to be changed more often than once every 1 to 2 hours.
- Blood clots that are one inch or bigger.
- Periods that last longer than 7 days.
Lack of Period
- No period by 16 years of age.
- No sexual growth or period by 14 years old or older.
- You have not had a period, and it has been at least 2 years since puberty.
Had normal periods, but they have stopped for at least three months in a row.
- Reviewer: EBSCO Medical Review BoardBeverly Siegal, MD, FACOG
- Review Date: 09/2019 -
- Update Date: 10/29/2019 -