EMS & Sky Ridge Medical Center
A Pre-Hospital Resource for Emergency Medical Services
Welcome EMS providers! In addition to providing exceptional patient care, Sky Ridge Medical Center is dedicated to providing support and educational opportunities to the EMS community.
About Sky Ridge Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. Our patient-centered programs include our adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, our comfortable, expansive Birth Place with antepartum care and high-acuity NICU, as well as specialized care in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Women's Hospital.
Located conveniently in South Denver at I-25 and Lincoln, our dedicated teams are prepared to initiate immediate and advanced care for stroke, cardiac, trauma and sepsis alerts.
Why Transport to Sky Ridge Medical Center?
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine Doctors on duty 24/7
- 27-beds, including three trauma bays
- A helipad for Airlife medical transports
- Cardiac Alert and Stroke Alert
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- AHA Mission Lifeline Gold Plus award for Stemis
- Direct access to our two heart cath labs
- Stroke telemedicine technology with neurologists on call 24/7
- Experienced emergency nurses
- Intensivist coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Spine surgery expertise —in fact, Sky Ridge performs more spine surgeries than any other hospital in CO
- Rapid access to specialists for orthopedic emergencies
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Sky Ridge
- Ouchless ER experience with pain and anxiety reducing techniques
- Dedicated pediatric emergency department with ambulance access and 11 private patient rooms
- Doctors, nurses and techs who only work with children
- Kid friendly waiting room
- Pediatric specific equipment
- Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children multi-specialty physician suite for surgery, neurology, GI, urology, orthopedics, ENT, neurosurgery
- Pediatric Radiologists and Anesthesiologists
Meet our ED Staff
Our expert physicians and staff are highly experienced in caring for adult and pediatric patients. We offer shadowing opportunities for EMS providers to earn CE credits.
Educational Opportunities for EMS
- Airlife Website
- Airlife EMS Outreach
- Airlife Ride-Along Program
- Airlife High-Risk OB Team
- Airlife Neonate Team
EMS Feedback or Questions
We appreciate your feedback! If you have any EMS questions or concerns, please contact us!
Sky Ridge Medical Center EMS Manager
Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Sky Ridge Medical Center EMS Manager