We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission.
We feel the same way at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Our hiring philosophy is simple. We seek to respect, reward and retain the best nurses.
Sky Ridge offers the latest in medical technology in a soothing, healing environment. Combine that with world-class services and the area's top healthcare professionals and you'll understand why Sky Ridge in Lone Tree, Colorado has become a model of care for the rest of the country.
Why choose Sky Ridge?
- Rated # 1 in safety by Consumer Reports
- Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs
- Top performer in spine and orthopedics
- Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE
- OR team awarded HCA President's award
- Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes
- Dedicated, multi-disciplinary OR teams
- Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we hope you'll check out some of our featured job opportunies below or search for a position today. Want to get in touch with us directly? Fill out our short form with as much detail as you'd like and we will reach out to you.
Featured Job Opportunities
Orthopaedic Nurses with at least 1 year experience
Why Work At Sky Ridge Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country.
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- You will benefit greatly from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare, we provide unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.