Becoming a Sky Ridge Volunteer
We truly value our volunteers and their contributions...they play a key role at Sky Ridge.
Sky Ridge volunteers typically contribute at least four hours once a week. Our Volunteer Services Department takes great care to match a volunteer’s interests and skills to a specific Sky Ridge Medical Center assignment.
All volunteers attend a special orientation session and receive personal training within the department to which they are assigned. In addition, each volunteer receives a Sky Ridge vest or polo shirt, along with an identification badge to wear while volunteering.
- Greeting patients and families from across Colorado and beyond
- Staffing our Information Desk and Surgical Waiting Rooms
- Adding support and comfort on our patient floors and in our Emergency Department
- Assisting with various projects, including special events
- Delivering flowers, packages and mail to patients
- Visiting patients and escorting visitors throughout Sky Ridge
- No One Dies Alone Program
- Junior volunteer program for ages 14-17
- Specialized patient support volunteer programs
- Make a Difference in a Cancer Patient's Life at the Cancer Resource Center
- Serenity Tea Service Volunteer for New Moms
- Pet Therapy Program
Become a Volunteer!
To apply for a volunteer position at Sky Ridge, complete our Online Application Form. Please call John Penn at (720) 225-1998 with any questions about the application process.