Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) is used to treat problematic wounds, which may benefit from the pressurized 100% oxygen this therapy provides. HBOT is also used to treat the effects of radiation, poorly healing skin flaps and grafts, infected bone, decompression sickness and a variety of other illnesses.
Here is a sampling of what we treat:
- Diabetic lower extremity ulcers
- Soft tissue radionecrosis
- Preparation and preservation of a compromised skin graft/flap
- Chronic refractory osteomyelitis
- Atherosclerosis of the native arteries with ulceration
- Crush injuries