Parent/Family Education Classes at Sky Ridge
Preparing Families for Childbirth, Newborn Care, Breastfeeding and More
Having a baby is an exciting time for parents and families. But it can also be a time filled with many questions about labor and delivery, parenting and safety. To help prepare expecting parents, new parents and their families, Sky Ridge Medical Center provides a comprehensive Parent/Family Education program.
Classes to Support You Through Your Pregnancy, Childbirth & Parenting Journey
Childbirth Preparation Classes
- Childbirth Preparation - 4 Week
- Childbirth Preparation - Fast Track
- Childbirth Preparation - Express
- Childbirth Preparation - Natural Childbirth
- Baby Safe
- Boot Camp for New Dads
- Breastfeeding Preparation
- Breastfeeding Preparation - Women Only
- Breastfeeding Success Group
- Buckle Up, Baby!
- Grandparents are Special
- Happiest Baby on the Block
- Infant Care
- Jewish Baby University – Childbirth and Judaics Series
- Sibling Preparation
- Tour of the Birth Place
To register for any of the above classes, please call the Baby Line at (720) 225-BABY (2229) or register online. Pre-payment with Master Card, Visa, Discover or American Express is required to secure your registration.
Online Patient Portal
Your hospital's Patient Portal enables you to instantly and safely access the personal health information your care team entered into your record.