Birth Place and Maternity Care at Sky Ridge Medical Center
Delivering More Babies Than Anyone Else in South Metro Denver
At Sky Ridge, nothing quite puts a twinkle in our eyes like the birth of a child. In fact, we've become the provider of choice for South Metro Denver families, because our compassionate, highly experienced nursing team and trusted doctors truly care for our patients. We focus on providing an extraordinary experience for our patients and their families with safety and quality as top priorities.
Pregnancy and Childbirth at Sky Ridge
- Beautiful Suites for Labor and Delivery
- Birth Place Tour and Orientation
- Comprehensive Childbirth Education Program
- Dedicated Surgical Suites for Cesarean Deliveries
- Infertility Care/Reproductive Medicine
- Latest Technology
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Perinatal Safety Initiatives for Healthy Moms and Babies
- Skylight Interactive Television for Educational Programming & Hollywood Hits
- Spacious Mom/Baby Suites for Childbirth Recovery and Bonding
Treats for the New Parents
Not sure what to get for the new parents? Our experienced staff has some great ideas! Feel free to call (720) 225-3463 and order one of our snack options for the family (pdf) such as bruscetta, hummus with veggie chips, baked brie, fruit salad, assorted desserts, and more.
Keep in Touch & Related Pregnancy News
Facebook: Are you having a Sky Ridge Baby or have you already had one? "Like" Sky Ridge on Facebook to receive news, health tips, event information, and to connect with other families.
- Marijuana is now legal for adults over the age of 21. But this doesn't mean it is safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms and babies.
- Putting Babies First! Sky Ridge works toward boosting infant bonding, breastfeeding
- Sky Ridge Medical Center and March of Dimes partner to spread the word about the benefits of waiting until at least 39 weeks of pregnancy before delivering your baby
- Miracle from afar: Soldier witnesses son’s Colorado birth from Afghanistan
- Dr. Steven Grover, OB/GYN, Sifts Through Common Pregnancy Myths
- Cheryl Preheim, 9News anchor, shares her birth experience at Sky Ridge
- A Paralyzed Iraq Veteran's Journey to Fatherhood, as seen on 9News
- The Importance of Early Skin-To-Skin Contact Between Mother and Baby
Selecting a Pediatrician for Your Baby
It is important to choose a pediatric care provider before you deliver. Find a Sky Ridge doctor for your newborn today by calling (720) 225-5DOC (5362), or visit our Online Physician Referral Tool