Children's ER in Lone Tree, CO
Hopping, skipping, jumping, running. Kids are always in motion. Sometimes that motion results in an injury or illness. If your child is in need of medical attention, Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Sky Ridge Medical Center is here for you…close to home.
10101 RidgeGate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (720) 225-5439
Our expert pediatric emergency doctors and nurses provide Lone Tree and south metro Denver with care 24/7. Our facility is conveniently located adjacent to the Women's Hospital entrance in the Sky Ridge Hospital Evergreen building.
Our ER was specially designed for children. At the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Sky Ridge, you'll find:
- “Ouchless” ER experience with pain and anxiety reducing techniques
- Dedicated pediatric emergency department with ambulance access and 11 private patient rooms
- Doctors, nurses and techs who only work with children
- Kid friendly waiting room
- Pediatric specific equipment
- Rocky Mountain Pediatric Orthopedics Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children multi-specialty physician suite:
- Pediatric Radiologists and Anesthesiologists
When to head to the ER?
Take a tour of our Pediatric Emergency Department!