Emergency & Trauma Care at Sky Ridge Medical Center
Sky Ridge Medical Center is committed to delivering the highest quality care and service to your patients through our Emergency Department team. You can contact the Emergency Department at (720) 225-1900. View our frequently asked questions list by ED patients to learn more.
Level II Trauma Center Located at I-25 & Lincoln
As a Level II Trauma Center, Sky Ridge is equipped to address most injuries and illness. In addition to board-certified emergency physicians, physician assistants and pediatricians, we have specially trained nurses certified in advanced life support and trauma care as well as a team of emergency medical technicians, paramedics and unit assistants. Our Emergency Department includes:
- A helipad for Airlife medical transports
- Board-certified Emergency Medicine Doctors on duty 24/7
- Cardiac Alert
- Direct access to our two heart cath labs
- Experienced emergency nurses
- Intensivist coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Spine surgery expertise – in fact, Sky Ridge performs more spine surgeries than any other hospital in CO
- State-of-the art diagnostic equipment
- Three trauma bays
- Trauma surgeons that are all Level 1 trauma surgeons
Trauma Patient Story
Castle Rock's Deidra Campbell recently was involved in a serious car accident and benefited from the Sky Ridge Level II Trauma Center.
Read Deidra's story in Colorado's Health & Wellness magazine.
We have dedicated teams prepared to initiate immediate and advanced care for:
Sky Ridge Emergency Department Welcomes Kaiser Permanente Members!