Living Your Best Life with Diabetes
The Diabetes Management Center at Sky Ridge
After hearing a diagnosis of diabetes, you may wonder what is next. There is a lot to consider, from eating healthy and exercising to monitoring your blood glucose and taking the appropriate medications. With the right tools and support, you can make diabetes self-care a very manageable part of your everyday life.
The Sky Ridge Program
We are pleased to announce that the Sky Ridge Diabetes Education Program is now accredited through the American Association of Diabetes Educators. What does this mean for you?
- Access to a Certified Diabetes Educator
- Workshops to help you better manage your diabetes
- Support from others living with diabetes
- News and access to diabetic education materials
- Training to help you and your loved ones use diabetic devices
- Tools to help you live your best life
Our Diabetes Educators
Diabetes educators are certified healthcare professionals who specialize in educating people about their condition. We work with your primary care physician to help you modify your lifestyle and adopt healthy self-care habits. Our goal is to help improve your blood sugar levels, reduce your risk of developing complications and effectively manage your medications.