Colon Cancer Care at Sky Ridge
Early Detection, Accurate Diagnosis & Comprehensive Treatment
At the Sky Ridge Cancer Center in Denver, our team of colon and rectal cancer specialists know the importance of colon cancer screenings such as the colonoscopy – when caught early, colon and rectal cancers can be prevented. However, if cancer does develop, they utilize the most advanced therapies available to create a treatment plan that is right for you—all in a compassionate, healing environment close to your home.
Colorectal Cancer Care at Sky Ridge
- Access to colorectal cancer clinical research trials
- Cancer registry for lifetime follow up
- Cancer Resource Center for support and education
- Screening for Colon and Rectal Cancers
- Infusion Services for chemotherapy treatment
- Multidisciplinary, team approach to care
- On-site Radiation Oncology services
- Weekly cancer case conference for medical teams
Colorectal cancer—affecting the colon (the longest part of the large intestine) and/or the rectum (the last 6- to 8-inches of the large intestine)—is typically a slow growing cancer and therefore it is highly preventable and treatable.