At the Sky Ridge Cancer Center, our comprehensive care goes beyond diagnosis and treatment. To help throughout the cancer journey, we offer assistance for patients and their families. Sky Ridge has partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide a Cancer Resource Center for survivors, family members and friends in south metro Denver. The Sky Ridge Cancer Resource Center is located in the Aspen Building, which is adjacent to the main hospital. Available services include:
- Access to the latest information about tests, treatments and clinical trials
- Provide information about local community support resources
- Offer wigs, scarves and hats to clients who have lost their hair or are in need of head coverings
- Make appointments for mastectomy bra fittings
- Provide patients with a Personal Health Manager to organize all of the information you receive from your healthcare provider
Cancer Resource Center Volunteers Rhea Thomas (left) and Janie Bertagnolli (right) help fit Margaret (center), who is undergoing chemotherapy, with a stylish wig.
Our Cancer Resource Center is open from 10:00am to 2:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please come by for a visit and to let our trained volunteers assist you in learning more and accessing community resources. For more information, please call us at (720) 225-4203.