Breast Health Nurse Navigator Program
Our goal is to provide our patients with the education, support and coordination to help them maneuver most effectively through their care after a diagnosis of breast cancer. Our breast health navigator will:
- Coordinate services throughout the continuum of breast care.
- Supply educational resources on breast health, breast cancer and breast care.
- Help patients make informed decisions about their breast care plan.
- Promote communication between patients and their healthcare providers.
Who Can Benefit
- Newly-diagnosed breast cancer patients
- Current breast cancer patients who have questions about their care plan
- Loved ones and support team
Contact our Breast Cancer Navigator at 720-225-2273