The Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center
The Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center uses the most advanced techniques to accurately diagnose and treat your cancer in a compassionate, healing environment. Breast cancer affects more women than any other type of cancer, but it is also one of the most treatable types of cancer.
Our team will work with you to develop a personalized breast cancer treatment plan to help you battle this disease. And, our breast health navigator will be with you every step of the way to provide support and guide you through your treatment options.
Why you want to choose the Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center:
- We have a comprehensive team of caring specialists, including our Breast Cancer Navigator who will provide you with care before, during and after your breast cancer journey
- We have the latest technology for imaging through our partners Invision Sally Jobe, such as 3D Mammograms (breast tomosynthesis) & Digital Mammography Services
- We can schedule you an appointment with a specialist with in 48-hours
- DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy and SPY imaging technology
- We offer minimally invasive procedures, such as Hidden Scar™ Breast Cancer Surgery
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Access to Breast Cancer Clinical Research Trials
- Genetic Counseling & Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment
- Infusion Services for Chemotherapy Treatment
- On-site Radiation Oncology Services