The Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center
The Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center uses the most advanced techniques to accurately diagnose and treat your cancer in a compassionate, healing environment. Breast cancer affects more women than any other type of cancer, but it is also one of the most treatable types of cancer.
Our team will work with you to develop a personalized breast cancer treatment plan to help you battle this disease. And, our breast health navigator will be with you every step of the way to provide support and guide you through your treatment options.
Why you want to choose the Sky Ridge Breast Cancer Center:
- 3D Mammograms (breast tomosynthesis) & Digital Mammography Services
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Access to Breast Cancer Clinical Research Trials
- Breast Cancer Navigator
- Cancer Registry for Lifetime Follow-up
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Center
- DIEP Flap Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy
- Hidden Scar™ Breast Cancer Surgery
- Genetic Counseling & Hereditary Cancer Risk Assessment
- Infusion Services for Chemotherapy Treatment
- On-site Radiation Oncology Services
- Weekly Breast Cancer Case Conference for Medical Teams