The Spine & Total Joint Center
Dr. Scott Resig represents Sky Ridge Medical Center on CBS Healthwatch
At Sky Ridge Medical Center, our goal is to get you back to doing what you enjoy most, as quickly as possible. The Spine & Total Joint Center is a state-of-the-art facility that is staffed with leading neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons and an expert clinical team.
Aetna Institutes of Quality recognizes Sky Ridge Medical Center for consistently delivering evidence-based, quality care for Orthopedic Total Joint Replacement.
The Sky Ridge Spine & Total Joint Center provides:
- A comprehensive team of caring specialists who will provide you with personalized care before, during and after your surgery.
- Experienced physicians who perform more spine surgeries than any other hospital in Colorado.
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and orthopedic surgeons.
- The best recovery environment in Denver and Colorado.
- The most advanced technology, including minimally invasive surgery.
- 48-hour access to an appointment with a specialist.
- A State-of-the-art facility with private entrance.
Orthopedic Specialties at Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Anterior Approach Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- MAKOplasty Minimally Invasive Knee Resurfacing
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Spinal disc treatment and replacement
- Sports injuries