Sky Ridge Medical Center is proud of our 2015 outcomes on these key Cancer Program measures. Our multidisciplinary approach with collaboration among physicians, clinicians, and nurse navigators improves communication, coordination of care, and effective treatment for our patients.
References: The American College of Surgeons (ACoS) 2015, Standard 1.12.
DEFINITION AND REQUIREMENTS
Each year, the cancer committee develops and disseminates a report of patient or program outcomes to the public. The content of the report includes outcome information on 1 or more of the following standards:
- Standard 4.1 Prevention Programs
- Standard 4.2 Screening Programs
- Standard 4.4 Accountability Measures – these will be the measures that we will use
- Standard 4.5 Quality Improvement Measures – these will be the measures that we will use
- Standard 4.6 Monitoring Compliance with Evidence-Based Guidelines
- Standard 4.7 Studies of Quality
- Standard 4.8 Quality Improvements