In each patient room at Sky Ridge, you will find our Skylight Interactive Patient Communication System. Skylight may look like a regular television, but it is much more. Through this powerful communication tool you will have access to important news and information, health education content and entertainment as well as the ability to provide us with feedback, make service requests and order your meals right from your television screen.
Using Skylight’s easy-to-read menu and hand-held controller, you may select any of the following system features:
- Digital music
- Discharge information and instructions
- Expanded cable TV
- Relaxation videos
- Medication and pain management information
- Health education library on-demand
- Hollywood movies on-demand
- Important reminders about your stay
- Information about our hospital
- Interactive games
- Room service menu and on-line ordering
- Satisfaction surveys/staff feedback
- Service requests
Skylight not only enables you to enjoy the latest in digital entertainment during your stay with us, but it offers another means to communicate or give us feedback on-the-spot. From the bedside, you can also use the Skylight System for a variety of service requests such as a blanket, a linen change or room temperature modification.