Parking at Sky Ridge
Parking is available for patients and visitors at Sky Ridge at the following locations:
- The main entrance of the hospital
- The entrance of the Emergency Department
- The east side of the campus for our Spine & Total Joint Center, Cancer Center, Cardio Wellness Center and Physical Therapy. The Spine & Total Joint Center, PAT testing for our spine/ortho patients is relocating to the Aspen Building.
Valet Services at Sky Ridge
Complimentary valet parking is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Simply drive to the main entrance of the hospital and our valets will be glad to assist you. Complimentary valet parking is also available at the Aspen and Conifer buildings Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Sky Ridge offers an RV power hookup in our far south parking lot. To reserve a spot, please call John Penn at (720) 225-1998.
Bus service is available to the Sky Ridge campus. RTD provides a route that stops directly at Sky Ridge:
- The 403 route from north and west
The 403 route stops at the Lincoln Light Rail Station, located mile north of the Sky Ridge Campus. Additional information and trip planning are available at the RTD Website or by calling (303) 299-6000.
Shuttle Service is available within Lone Tree with RTD's Call-N-Ride service. Additional information is available by calling (720) 560-8857 or by visiting the RTD Website.
Airport Shuttle service is available at SuperShuttle. Visit the SuperShuttle Website or call 1-800-525-3177 for information.
- South Suburban Taxi: (303) 888-8888
- Metro Cab: (303) 333-3333
- Yellow Cab: (303) 777-7777