Susan's Strategic Snippets
Every week, I will be sharing key information about all the great things we are doing at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Please be sure to share this information with your colleagues. Please share your feedback with us through our employee comment section on the website. Thank you.
Week of March 20
- We are launching internal communications to ensure that we are all keenly aware of expiration dates on all items that impact patient care. Please be sure to share with your teams.
- Sky Ridge has signed the 80% by 2018 pledge to encourage colon cancer screenings. Please be part of this effort to get yourself screened or encourage your loved ones to do so.
- In April, we are hosting mandatory Employee Forums. Be sure to attend.
- Our Pathways to Excellence survey is underway and our goal is at least 60% participation of all RNs at Sky Ridge. Let’s get the word out.
- The March of Dimes Walk for Babies is on April 22 from 9:00 to 11:30 a.m. at City Park, and we hope to have a great showing for the Sky Ridge Team so please sign up.
- Look for clarifying communication next week regarding our RVU resident program and how our residents interact with our staff, patients and physicians.