The mission of the Employee Advisory Group (EAG) at Sky Ridge Medical Center is to foster communication through collaboration of an inter-cultural team. To empower our staff to take pride and ownership, to ensure safety and trust, to better our workplace environment and ultimately the patients we serve.
EAG meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Women's Atrium Classroom.
- Objective #1: Employee Retention
- Help to increase employee satisfaction and facility stability
- Objective #2: Improve Hospital Communication
- Increase inter-departmental communications; maintain use of AIDET in all interactions throughout facility, introduce an additional method of communications between EAG members and staff.
- Objective #3: Reinvigorate UBC’s
- Increase morale and increase communication
The EAG welcomes your suggestions!
The EAG welcomes your ideas and suggestions for improving our Work Environment and making Sky Ridge the Employer of Choice! Please complete a Comments/Feedback card and place it in one of our wood boxes near the time clocks so the EAG committee can discuss and review at our next monthly meeting.